1MHz 18bit 32ch A/D 搭載 ボード (画像:3U cPCIタイプ例)
- 32 Differential Analog Inputs with dedicated 1.0MSPS SAR 18-Bit or 16-Bit ADC per channel. The result is an exceptional combination of precision, throughput and channel density on PMC.
- Simultaneous Sampling of all inputs; minimum data skew
- Sampling rates from zero to 1.0 MSPS per channel; 32 MSPS aggregate rate
- True Differential high-impedance inputs minimize system interference
- Input ranges: ±10V or ±5V; software-selectable. ±2.5V or ±1.25V ranges available.
- FIFO data buffer stores 512K-Samples of 16-Bit data, or 256K of 18-Bit data
- SAR (successive approximation) ADCs provide true simultaneous sampling without a minimum sample rate limitation
- D32; 66MHz/33MHz PCI compatibility, with universal 5V/3.3V signaling
- 2-Channel DMA engine supports both block and demand mode DMA transactions
- Sampling controlled by internal rate generators, by a software trigger, or externally
- Continuous, burst and single-sample clocking modes
- Hardware sync I/O for multiboard operation through both front-panel and internal ports
- On-Demand autocalibration of all channels.
- Optional continuous low-drift calibration at lower sample rates.
- Optional internal 20-Bit clock divider for external ADC clock source.
- Completely software-configurable; No field jumpers
- Single-width PMC form factor with integral EMI shield
- Available with 16-Bit native resolution at reduced cost